Braincache provides Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) services that increase the number of visitors coming from major search engines.
More Visitors = More Business
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of creating and maintaining a website which is highly visible to search engines, and engaging for visitors. Today, over 80% of people online use search engines to find products or services. A top ranking search engine result will seriously improve your business performance.
Designed to Be Seen
Effective Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) starts with intelligent web design. The better this is applied, the higher your search engine ranking. Braincache will research and analyse your site’s performance, ensuring the right solutions are implemented to optimise your website’s ranking.
On-site optimisation - all areas that can be optimised on your website:
- Design - structure, coding and linking
- Content - relevant keywords, authoritative copywriting, regular updates & fresh content
Off-site optimisation - all external influences on your website:
- Backlinks – links to your site from other websites (especially highly ranked sites – PR4+)
- Social bookmarks – links created from articles, blogs, forums, social networks
- Online advertising – paid adverts, banners, viral marketing
Stay ahead of the competition
Search engines continuously change the algorithms they use for ranking websites, meaning your website must be regularly analysed and updated to keep it at the top of the search rankings. At Braincache, we know how to maximise your website’s profile using organic methods, resulting in increased levels of online business.
Need to know more?
Contact us to see how Braincache can help put your business ahead of the competition.